Re: [DL] deadlands chat on MSN!

So I'm starting my Saga on Sunday ... still don't know what I'm doing really, but that's ok. One never learns till they start doing it. And all of my posse members are new except one so that makes things both easier and more difficult. The one player has only played three times, but is an experienced DM as well.

Anyhow ... to my question ,it's a simple one. My experinced played mentioned something about doudle action pistols being at a minus 1 to fire. ..... Then when I went to look that up I couldn't find it. So ... is that the rule? And if so ... where do I find that info (page #)

Thanks in advance.

~Marshal Brock~
BANG ... You're dead.