Re: [DL] Player info vs. Marshal info

At 03:03 AM 5/2/2002, Mr. Joe Crow wrote:
>Hey, don't worry. I got a good bit of use out of it, in my last longterm
>campaign.

         Coolness! Thank for sharing!

>Oh, yeah. Lone Star rocks hardcore, man.

         Thank you, good sir!

>  Thanks bunches!! I think I've got a
>better d20 version of the Stunner, though. Lemme test it out a bit and I'll
>post it.

         What? (Sorry, had to be done.:-))

         Seriously, now that's TOO cool! *Please* post that as soon as
you're done!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God