Re: [DL] Frontier House

Nate and company were really class acts.  Even his new wife did pretty
well out there.  Of the families shown I really liked them.  They are
the type of people you want as neighbors.

>Yeah, but I did like how Mr. Clune thought ahead about what their 'one item' would be and made it a still. And how the makers of the show OK'ed it and let him 'sell' alcohol to the General Store for extra money.

The still was a good idea, I did applaud Mr. Clune for that, but it did
violate federal laws.

>Good Lord, if she'd been my wife, Frontier House would have had an authentic frontier funeral to go with Nate's wedding. Evil shrew-monster. Of course, both husband and wife had issues. There was a line from the husband about how he wished his mother could see what they'd done, "so she could see that her son wasn't the loser that... she might have thought he was."

Yeah I have to agree with you on all counts here.  I think I would have
been telling her to slather herself in bacon grease when the bears were
about.   Mr. Glenn has serious self esteem issues.  The wrap up of the
show really drove that home.

>  Hrs. Glenn was just too competitive.

Again agreed, I think they would have been able to survive if she
wouldn't have been sooo antagonistic with him.

Jay