Von: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]Im
Auftrag von Nyarlathothep132@aol.com
Gesendet: Montag, 06. Mai 2002 21:10
An: deadlands@gamerz.net
Betreff: [DL] Re: What happened to the Union?

2. Would there be any interest in a thread on extending the history of
Deadlands to the near future? I've made various notes on how a long, long
campaign might go- Mexican invasions, Aztec coups, the conduct of the war...
You know, plausible 1878 and onwards scenarios. I'm just wondering if I'm
the only one keen on discussing that sort of thing. (Alternatively, we could
also do 'alternate histories of the alternate histories...what happens if
Lee does die of the heart attack, what if Lincoln doesn't get
assasinated....)