RE: [DL] Touched Attacks

At risk of sounding defensive, let me interject.  As the Marshall for this
guys posse, perhaps I can clarify.

Erick is looking for a way, other then dodge or fightin:Brawling to avoid
being hit, so as the "Special" damage administered by the resident bad guy,
won't come into play.

As an example, there is a certain Martial Arts power that doesn't do damage,
but instead reduces specific trait rolls (the name escapes me)if an opposed
vigor roll unsuccesful.  The player would like to avoid the effect by buying
them off, instead of rolling his brawling skill.  I have ruled that the way
to beat the attack is by using his brawling or dodge as the case sees fit.
The posse (Erick) is having a mini-revolt.

Spoilers:

And by the way the creature with the "near infinite" numbers in brawling is
a revamped Timber Terror from Back East: The North, using the posted stat of
4D12 brawling.

Players, can't shoot them, but damned if I can't give then terrible results
off the Madness chart.

Scott