Re: *[DL] Character Sheets

>Huh?	Again - what brought that up.  Gender has nothing to do with >you being an asshole.

Allan ... you're fighting with me ... it makes you just as wrong. At least I said I was sorry.

>>And maybe you should be stalking all my email addresses either.
> All of 'em huh.

I use different emails for different topics ... nothing says I can't. Who do you think you are the Internent Police?

Oh and btw ... mybc.com is closing, that's why my email changed. Not like I need to explain myself to you anyhow.

I guess on the up side I should be happy to see that I take up so much
of your time. :)

>Anyway, just prepping for the listserv blocks if AB needs to >implement 'em.

Good for you Mr. Censorship and Mr. Email Police, you do that for AB.
This subject has gotten tired anyhow.
Feel free to get in the last word or block me Allan ... I'm going to bed.

~Marshal Brock~
BANG ... You're dead.
http://communities.msn.com/DeadLands