Re: [DL] What happened to the Union?

At 01:02 AM 5/8/2002, Mr. Markus Finster wrote:
>Oh, MAN! Again, we have to wait?? ;-)

         I know how you feel, but after having kept the piece alive for
four years and having it rejected by four different PEG editors, I have
developed a Buddha-like patience in regards to its publication.;-)

>Well, I'm halfway through with it - I think it's one of the finest
>Sourcbooks I own.

         Thank you very much!

>I really like your writing style.

         OK, *my* week just got made--muchos gracias, amigo!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God