Re: [DL] Mad Scientists are so weak!

In a message dated 5/8/2002 10:45:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, reemull@yahoo.co.uk writes:

So effectively, Mad Scientists are limited by the players imagination
and Hucksters are limited by PEG's imagination?

Anyway there are rules for hucksters creating their own hexes - just as
there are rules for mad scientists creating their own devices.  Granted
the MS rules on invention are central to the AB type, whereas the
huckster rules are more of an add on - but still, they do allow a
huckster a similar versatility.

Roy

Well, in a sense, yes. Of course you can always come up with new hexes, but MS' are totally free from the get-go.

That said, I think the Edges the list has come up here for MS are GREAT!

Those of you who wrote new Edges (or other MS material), I'll tinker with them a bit (if needed) and put them in Epitaph #4. Please note these won't be "for hire" jobs, so authors--please don't send them to me if you don't want them printed. I will be happy to send you a free copy of the Epitaph for your work if I use it, however, so make sure you put your name and address with your part of the submission.

Send them directly to PEGShane@aol.com.

Thanks!

Shane