Re: [DL] City tales

At 02:53 PM 5/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:

 >Hi all,
 >
 >What type of city tales have you either Marshaled or played in?

Well - we've had a couple, but the general consensus was that every town
they came across either was dead, destroyed or soon to be one of the above
conditions.

A phenomenon which got me to hand out my only blue chip for humor.

"Then let's head North."
         Jeremy Carmichal, ex-Confederate Cavalry officer.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Would you persuade, speak of Interest, not of Reason.
                 -Poor Richard's Almanac 1734