From: Seanchai
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: RE: [DL] Ms. Brock's behaviour (OT)

>>And for the recent negative comment about the moderator, I'm very
disappointed with that remark.<<

I'm very disappointed with PEG. We're even.

>>The "hands on" moderater for this list give *tons* of time of his own
free will--he doesn't get anything from PEG--and in 5 years I haven't seen
him get out of line with anyone (or if he did swiftly apologize for it).<<

He hasn't apologized to me. Moreover, your public response to my complaints
was, much like this letter, "he's a great guy!" That, among other things,
has really turned me off this list and demonstrated PEG's true colors.

Seanchai

"Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought." - Henn Bergson