RE: [DL] Super Agent

I'd laugh in his face.  A long time, and very loudly.  Blessed and
Shaman don't mix -- and it has nothing to do with the player, it's the
beings that provide Blessed and Shamanic powers that I don't think would
have anything to do with each other.  Doubly so for mixing Huckster AB
powers with either Shaman or Blessed.  Harrowed only get powers because
they've got a demon from hell riding shotgun, if a player wanted those
powers he'd have a demon riding shotgun, dead or not. I don't have a
problem with mixing Harrowed with Blessed _or_ Shaman _or_ Huckster, but
then you could just follow the existing rules to build a Harrowed
Blessed (etc) and roleplay the application to the Agency to become an
agent.

Adding in Chi powers is just icing on this munchkin's cake.

I don't know the player that came up with this, but it's all juicy
munchkin pie, and I personally wouldn't allow it.

Plus it smacks much to much of dabbling in the dark arts that the Agency
is trying to protect people from.  If anything, the SuperAgent that
results would have a load of Black Magic powers, and be an excellent
evil NPC.  Maybe even a campaign nugget here -- a small section of the
Agency works on this, it is against standard operating procedures (being
all "dark art-sy"), plus it backfires.  The posse has to prove the
SuperAgent is bad, track him down, stop him, and maybe help the Agency
clean up the lab/scientists that did the unapproved research.  Plus you
get to thank the player for giving you such a great villain idea...

Hopefully I don't come across as all vindictive in my post.  I just
wouldn't let one of my players do this.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang

<SNIP LONG DESCRIPTION>