RE: Re: [DL] Super Agent

Wraith530@comcast.net wrote:

>here's a question i just thought up..would a character with multiple
>personalities be able to have a different AB for each personality?

It depends on how you view the idea of multiple personalities.  Personally, I think of them as different aspects of the same core persona - one mind that has fractured into multiple images.  So I would say no.  I would only allow a small difference between the two personalities.

If you think that a multiple personality is two different souls sharing the same body, then having different AB's would be fine.  I'd handle it like dominion, so if the poor MPD guy got Harrowed - ooh, what fun!