Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020510-3

> >Some AB's are compatible with one another, some
> aren't.
>
> Actually I bet hes talking about Sitgreaves.  He was
> a confirmed
> Huckster/Mad Scientist.  And Junkman commeth implies
> he studied with some
> Indian Shaman(and I think Vooduns) as well.
>
> I think any AB from any system that realise on faith
> can't be mixed.  You
> can't have divine faith in two things.  So I would
> say Blessed, Voodo,
> Shaman, Templars, Doomsayers and maybe Enhlightened
> can definitely are
> mutually exclusive for sure

Blessed and Enlightened should be compatible if the
"Blessing" is in Bhuddism (especially Zen Bhuddism) or
Taoism.

> In HOE it states that you can never be more then one
> HOE AB,  but in
> Deadlands there are a lot of huckster/MSs.  So its
> really a Marshals call.
> I'd lean towards unless the character had a really
> good reason for two.
>
> Dan

=====
"I am Justice.  I am Fate.  I am what happens totinpot scum like yourselves when you begin to sufferfrom delusions of adequacy.  I am the Shithammer ofGod swinging down from Heaven to smash you back intothe wastelands that spawned you.  There comes a timewhen fear, greed and evil must be redressed.  The timeis now, the place is here and God help anyone who getsin my way." - Malachi Shepherd