[DL] Howdy and a few questions

Howdy. Folks here call me by the name of Janne, or the Hulkin' Finn. Been
away from this list for a few years now, but now I'm back.

And as it happens, I have a few questions for those of you, that are more
familiar with the HOE setting and the material in those poison green
books. In the huge timeline compiled by David Heth and Mike Scofield that
can be found from around the Weird Wild Web, it is mentioned that
(apparently from the book The Junkman Cometh, on page 11) the Agency finds
out about the manitou inspiration of mad scientist's devices. Can anybody
give me any other facts about this? Like how, when and where do they find
out and what do they do about it?

My other question is about the Battle of 10 000 Arrows and the Great
Summoning. Presumably this fact can be found from the Spirit Warriors
book, also on page 11. What's the deal, who's fighting and what's the
great summoning?

Thanks in advance. My campaign date is 19th of April 1877, and I'm just
checkin' if those aforementioned would be something I want to get my
players mixed in.

I'd like to end this by tossing in a quote from one of my players (the one
with the biggest britches, off-game):  "Baron LaCroix? He was nothing!"
(in an email after a session in which they believe they got the Baron
killed. Too bad they believed a Harrowed NPC was able to finish the
job. The PCs didn't even manage to a single shot at him.)

(If interested, Just The Right Bullets at
www.hut.fi/~jvuorenm/deadlands/)

-Hulkin' Finn