Re: [DL] Help with the Harrowed

On Thursday, May 16, 2002, at 03:46  PM, Ms Randa wrote:

> You think playing with a harrowed character is fun,
> try playing with a Harrowed WHATLEY with Blood Magic!!
>
> That'll keep you on yer toes!

I've got a Blood Mage in my group and, due to my own stupidity, he got
assigned to our resident gun monkey who's happy he's got a lot of
firepower. What I thought would be an amusing and enlightening character
for him has turned nto a potential nightmare for me...

Any suggestions on limiting ir smacking down these guys for when I need
it? The posse is currently preparing to head north, and I've considered
having some true Whatelys show up. Also, as the character is a Ferner
and an albino, he's going to have fun crossing the border, i guess. And
British, no less.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)