[DL] what would you do?

I would of left a while ago. Find a different group, start your own. Worse
comes to worse, email games.

I had a good friend. Though your typical no bathin gamer. His specialty was
munchkin to the hilt. But not a fighter. He would pick the weirdest
characters to play. "This game will have all of you in the military." His
answer was "my girl (most of the time) is an expert baker." Then his entire
skills would go toward baking, or brewery, or sewing or whatever. Then
complain that his character wasn't getting enough time in the game.

Then when he ran a game it was pure hell. We would make serious characters
that flew out the window in the first 10 min. "Ok the guy you just shot
cause he called you out for no reason as soon as you entered town was the
enemy of the mayor. So he's happy and gives you the saloon, a cattle ranch
and his daughter likes you now."

It was great when he asked us why we didn't want to game with him. But at
the same time this guy was a good friend for all of us. Totally trust worthy
and bend over backwards to help any of us out.

Trying to find the right group of ppl becomes difficult. When it does though
a lot of great memories are made. Just keep looking, something will come
along. And remember what those guys did and do the opposite when you play
again.