[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020521-2

Heya,

I have a spiffy little biography on John Ringo.  Its called _John Ringo:
The Gunfighter Who Never Was_ and was published by Jack Burrows in
1987.  It is a bit dated for a scholarly work, but I haven't seen much else
around.  If you get a chance, it is a great read!  Burrows constructs a
timeline that pretty much rules out Earp and Holladay as his killers.  And
to make an interesting story better, you ought to read the coroner's report
of Ringo's death.  Very interesting.

Dane