RE: [DL] LS:tex rangers rules question

>oops, apparently the Rangers do have to spend bounty.  Though much less than for a normal edge, they only have to pay points >equal to the rank they are rising to.

This kind of confused me.  Do they pay a cost equal to the new rank or the difference between their new rank and their current rank.  It reads like the first, but after Rank 3 it would actually cost more to raise your rank than according to the normal costs for purchasing the Edge.  In fact there would be no cost break to buy Rank 5 this way.  Ultimately, you still pay 15 points for a 5 point Edge.

It may be that it was set up this way.  It makes it easier to buy the lower ranks and more expensive to buy the higher ones.

Only one man can answer my question.

So, I’m calling you out, McGlothlin!

Face me in the center ring if you dare!  <spit flies on microphone>

Your pitiful NGO cannot face the awesome might that is me!  I will destroy you and crush any…

Um, sorry.  Lost it there for a second.  Channeling “Macho Man” Savage again.  If you can answer my question, I’d appreciate it.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."