Re: [DL] Black Chips.

and as I recall, if a PC draws it, they toss it back (along with their
highest?) and something bad happens to them, preferably related to how they
hosed up (like if a villian got away, maybe he comes back that session, or
sends a lackey or something)

Once the marshal uses it like a Legend, it goes away.

I think.