Re: [DL] Tombstone vs. Wyatt Earp

At 09:46 AM 5/23/2002, Mr. Kevin Jameson wrote:
>Chris,
>Have you seen "Wicked Spring"? I have been waiting for this indie to reach
>Nebraska for nearly a year.

         No sir, I haven't. Indy films take even longer to reach Southside
Virginia, I have found (much to the dismay of this huge Coen Bros. mark).

>Oh, and we are taking our model 1861 gatling down to Ft. Sill this weekend
>to work over some targets on the artillery range and punch holes in stuff
>with the bigger guns.

         Sweeeet! Wanna fall in with us at Sharpsburg?;-)

>Some times you just need to get the powder back into the blood.

         True dat!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God