Re: [DL] DL20, Mad Scientists, and Concoct Potion

----- Original Message -----
From: nomad@hotpop.com
Date: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:57 pm
Subject: [DL] DL20, Mad Scientists, and Concoct Potion

> Just recently started playing the Dead Lands D20 game, and have
> one nagging
> question.  What is the feat Concoct Potion?  The book mentions
> that Mad
> scientists start off with it, and then its never mentioned again.
> I was
> hoping that there was something in the errata page on it, but that
> was blank.
> I was quite supprised to not see a reference to that anywhere.
>
> If someone could clarify what its supposed to be, I would be much
> obliged.
> TIA

Sorry for taking so long ot reply but my weekend was terribley busy.
The concoct potion ability that MS's get is mentioned above as
Alchemy. They are in fact the same ability though I could see how you
might get confused about it. Anyway all it means is that the Mad
Scientist has the Alchemy ability from the d20 P.H. so you use the
rules from there. Hope this helped.

Marshal Kevin Stoner