Re: [DL] Deadlands video game, Lost Colony, copyright [SHANE, PEG]

> I am annoyed.
> Why? Because I would really like to see those movies
> of the new Deadlands video game, but they are not
> posted anywhere on the internet, and I don't want to
> buy e-books (that I already have paper versions of)
> just to get the oppurtunity to see them.

I have exactly the same problem. I have all of the products in the bundle,
except the litograph, and would very much like to see the vids.

If the bandwidth is the problem, I can even provide the capacity for
people to download them, unless they are truly horribly large (hundreds of
megs a piece). That way everybody would win -- the clips would be spread
more, and everybody would realize that they must buy the game asap!

---Hulkin' Finn