From: Bobby Chan
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Question: Increasing the Knowledge Trait

>Nope- the K+C+S die type equation is only applicable
>when creating the character. Raising the relevant
>Trait die types later won't give you more bounty or
>skill points.

Ok. Guess I'll make it a house rule then.
As I see it, one should be allowed to get more skill
points, but one can only spend those additional points
on skills that are concentrations of the trait that
was just raised. At any rate thanks for giving me the
offical low-down.

=====
Yup ... I'm a Chinese Canadian Cowboy.