Bullet relics -- was RE: [DL] Healing magic

Sorry for responding to my own post -- let me adjust the subject a bit
to kinda make it look like a new thread. ;-)

After re-reading the parts of this thread about bullets that become
relics, my poor excuse for a brain almost remembers something about some
other lead that gained a power and a taint...

Spoiler space, just to be sure...

Weren't the lead balls that Booth shot Lincoln with imbued with some
sort of relic-ness?  Anyone have the memory or books to comment?

Jeff Y.