[DL] Grand Theft Horsey (slightly OT)

I recently found out that Grand Theft Auto 3 (the
controversial Playstation 2 video game) is getting a
sequel in october and one of the "new" vehicles is a
motorcycle. Wondering at how they created the graphics
for such an option got me to thinking about how they
might show someone riding a horse, cops ride horses
sometimes so this isn't too illogical of a thought
process.
Since there are many different variations of car, I
thought "well, what if there were different variations
of horses, like in Doomtown" (the Deadlands CCG) and
that led to a whole new thought process: "What if they
made a wild west version of GTA?" and then "What if
they made a Deadlands version of GTA?"
I know nothing like this will ever happen, but I
thought I would share the concept here. Since sharing
it with some of my friends has already led to the
Grand Theft Horsey title, amongst ideas as to how the
GTA 3 prostitute trick would work in a wild west
setting, and how you might be able to have your own
personal fear level instead of a wanted rating.
-doc