Re: [DL] RPG's and the Sexes

Off topic - Thanks for the info on the dime novels!

As far as women in the group, I had three (and four to five guys).  The
Irish fabric weaver played a catholic nun who liked to drink, the former
stripper played a saloon gal/gunslinger, and the librarian/artist/mystic
played a witch (based on the HoE witch template).  I don't think it ever
occurred to them that their characters were 'art imitating life.'   :)  They
were all gamers, and really fond of both combat and roleplaying.

- Mark