Re: [DL] women & men playing preferences (OT)

> Teenagers and adults playing Cowboys and Indians or GI Joe always crack
> me up. Do these people have some identity problem that they need to play
> children's games?
> I just have to make fun of you people
> hehehe
>
> haha

coming onto a roleplaying message board is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE.  now get
the HELL off before I personally track down your e-mail address and show you
how well i can play "G.I.Joe".

sorry if i sound like i'm playing the role of the moderator, but people who
do this have no life themselves and simply piss me off.