Re: [DL] (OT)How to make any roleplayer angry.

> > Hey Marshals out there - what do you think these books are doing for the
> > Fear Level in the world?  Makes me think about a nice idea for a
> > Fearmonger....

> Two words: Reverend Grimme. The PEG dudes beat ya to it! ;-)
>
> That'd be awesome idea - an insane "blessed" who is abusing his power- but
> when the diety revokes his power, a manitou jumps in and feeds him power
> instead.

Nah, I was pointing more towards the distribution of the little church
leaflets talking about how everything was evil.  In the little towns in the
west that could work wonders (nasty fake preacher spreading distrust and
fear of a lot of things).  Grimme is his own kind of evil, I was on about a
new one...

        Take care,

                            Shane