Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead or Not Your Average Walkin' Dead (SPOILERS)

--- David R Goecke <mightygecko@juno.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 07:45:18 -0700 (PST) Brom Clancy
> <spleen23@webtrolls.com> writes:
> >

> > ---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:

> 'Splodin' Dead- some patient and crazy bugger put
> bottles of nitro into
> the mouths of undead and stitched their jaws shot.

I like this one too.  The Baron's private suicide
squad.

> Zombie Werewolf- need I say more.

Done that ... lots of fun ... really tore up a posse

> Smart Zombie- not harrowed, but the Manitou can
> manipulate the vocal
> cords a little, such as calling "Help!"

Time to open a bag of worms ...

If I recall correctly, according to the big man,
Walking Dead can talk, and think, and plan ...

They aren't your old fashion Brain munchin zombies ...

-MW