Re: [DL] Tap Dancin' Dead or Not Your Average Walkin' Dead (SPOILERS)

> > Time to open a bag of worms ...
> >
> > If I recall correctly, according to the big man,
> > Walking Dead can talk, and think, and plan ...
> >
> > They aren't your old fashion Brain munchin
zombies ...

> Well, they still eat brains but yeah they are quite
smart and can use
> skills, weapons, and such.
>
> Talison
> --

Probally the best gimmick for intelligent zombies is
to use some sort of obscuring gas, like a smoke pot
or even some sort of musterd gas. A visible gas can
obscure them makeing called shots to the head much
harder while at the same time killing the party by
smoke inhalation or poisen that the non breathing
undead are immune too. Suddenlly the air bubble hex
starts looking good.