Re: [DL] Healing Favor

Hmm...It is a rather vague favor, isn't it.  In our game, we go by wound level rather than wound location.  For example, if the shaman uses 4 appeasement points, which heals wound level Serious, he heals all wound locations with that many wounds, including all wound locations that have less than the specified level.  So, if the shaman has, say, 4 wounds in his left leg, 3 wounds in his guts, two wounds in his right leg and left arm, and only one wound in his head, by using 4 appeasement he would heal all of the wounds except the 4 in the poor bastards left leg.  By doing this, it satisfies the part of the favor that says "if the shaman achieves that many Appeasement points, the character is completely healed."  Hope this interpretation of the favor helps.

Mary

  Markus Finster <markus.finster@chello.at> wrote:

In yesterday's session, we had the following question come up:
Does the Healing Favor heal the entire body or only a specific wound location?

Markus