Re: [DL] re: couple of things

On 2002/6/8 12:17 PM, "captrose@magicaldesk.com" <captrose@magicaldesk.com>
wrote:

> Kang, im my opinon, is the less evil of many evils in DL.  As far as I know,
> he's just a businessman with no concience.  Mina is a witch (no really!), La
> Croix uses black voodoo (don't know if Voodoo has the white/black thing going
> for it, don't know much about Voodoo), Chamberlain seems to be set up as a
> patsy (don't know why I think that, but Mina played him) and Dixie is owned by
> the Confederacy.  Like I said in a previous post, one of my favorite
> characters is probably hanging out with Kang.  Kang, in my campaign, is a
> warrior, comptent with martial arts, sword(s) and guns.  Doesn't have to go
> out and do much fighting on his onw, but he can MORE than take care of
> himself.

I've always played Kang as a kind of "Lex Luthor" for our Deadlands
campaigns - he is always there, his people track the party, he can help or
hinder the party, and if they step out of line, he could probably easily
crush them, though he would rather just have them carefully removed or even
just toyed with. Kang is a universally respected underworld boss to me, in
the vein of Al Capone or a Venetian Domenici.

-Stryfe

--
         ___
        /  *| Plattsburgh, NY - College