[DL] [OT] Question for Reenactors

Do any of you who do the reenactment thing have any leads on where to buy
period replica uniforms?  I'm looking more for British stuff than
American, but I figured anyone who sold one would have the other.  If you
want, e-mail me privately about it, since I'm not sure if folks on the
list would be interested (though if you're going to the Deadlands
Live-Action at GenCon, it might come in handy).

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku