[DL] calling Jeff Tolle!!! (dreadfully OT)

if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, his old
e-mail address is down

he once posted this to the DL listserv:
> I have written up guardian spirits for the Rainbow
> Serpent, the Kangaroo, the Kookaburra.
> Unfortunately, (at least for this situation) we
> bought a house, and according to my wife's edit -
> that gaming stuff needs to be packed. This included
> all my notes for my posse's adventures in Oz. And
> the computer got packed up this weekend, too. Thank
> heavens for the laptop at work. The long and the
> short of this is - I will have you something soon,
> but not immediately. If anyone is interested, I
> will post it here.

I'm interested
if anyone ever got sent a copy of these Guardian
Spirit write-ups, could you forward them along to me?
or if you know how to get a hold of Jeff (perhaps he's
reading these very words sent to a different e-mail
address) please drop him a line and let him know I'm
interested in seeing his creations?
-doc