Re: [DL] any idea what's going on (Antarctica)

--- David R Goecke <mightygecko@juno.com> wrote:
> and I doubt any one cares about what going on in
> Antarcitca (headline
> "Zombie Penguin Eats Seal, World Goes On").

That Tombstone Epitaph article about Zombie Penguins
was such a fake!
And that article about missing expeditions along the
so-called Mountains of Madness was obviously a hoax!

There's actually a pretty good Call of Cthulhu
adventure that involves going to Antarctica.

Marshals eyes only

Check out the Beyond The Mountains Of Madness
adventure for Call of Cthulhu, it involves a
scientific expedition to Antarctica to search for the
remains of an expedition that was destroyed by a
blizzard. But the adventure leads up to finding an
artifact in Antarctica that (interpreted as a
Deadlands adventure) could release the Reckoners if
it's not properly cared for. A great adventure if you
have Agency characters in your posse.
-doc