Re: [DL] Just a friendly reminder

----- Original Message -----
From: Derek Carmichael <dcarmichael@apple.com>
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2002 12:37 pm
Subject: [DL] Just a friendly reminder

> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to remind folks to please put "d20" in the subject of
> postswhich deal specifically with that system.
>
> I thought we had agreed to that some time ago, but there are
> probably (and
> hopefully!) lots of new folks.  Of course, I could be mistaken.  Sure
> wouldn't be the first time... ;-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Derek

For the record Derek as long as I have been on here I dont remember
that ever being something we did, I dont do it most of the time myself.
Not that I am opposed to it, it is just a rule I am unfamiliar with.
Again most d20 related questions on here are likely also Deadlands
related so I mean its hard to draw where the line is. Long story short
I am not sure everyone will do it all the time. Just hit delete :)
pretend its another Harrowed chipmunk thread.

Marshal Kevin Stoner
PS have I told you about my Vampire LARP character 8)...... hehehe