Re: [DL] Updated Web Pages

--- Erick Rummerfield <king_erumm@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any Web Pages that have been updated lately where
> you
> can find useful information on Deadlands?

Erick,

I think your question is too broad for folks to easily answer. I know of
several sites, but can't tell you which have been updated lately. I know
/my/ site hasn't been updated in several months, and there's not much
there, anyway.

I'd suggest heading over to the Weird West Express and seeing what's out
there:

http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=deadlandsring

Maybe you'll find new stuff, maybe not. I think folks sometimes notify the
list when they post new content to their sites, but that's probably not
much help to you.

Alternatively, Deadlands is a unique enough word that search engine hits
are pretty much on target.

Sorry that this isn't really what you're looking for, but it's what I've
got.

Jason

=====
Dvorak rules!