[DL] Game Masters Need for Trinoc Con

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to annouce that Trinoc Con is being held Oct 4-6, 2002 in
Durham, NC. and we are currently looking for game masters to run
non-RPGA  games for us including RPGs, CCG's, Boardgames and Minatures.  We
have 245 total gaming slots to fill.  If you are interested in running
games for us,  please send us a list of games you are willing to run and
how many slots you are willing to fill. We give free admission to the
convention to any game master willing to run three game slots and discounts
to game masters running one or two slots.

Sincerely
D. Leonard
Trinoc non-RPGA gaming coordinator
email: shadowwalker@mindspring.com

I need game descriptions for all games. What kind of description depends on
the game.
-RPG: Adventure descriptions, ratings
-Miniature: Game and/or Scenario description
-CCG/Boardgames: General description of the game. If a scenario or
tournament type is involved, state here.
Below is the general format ....