AW: [DL] Ghost Dancers Weapons and Non-Shaman Guardian Spirits

The Atl-Atl is a device for throwing a dart; find a picture and infomation here:
http://www.worldatlatl.org/Atlatl/atlatl.htm and here:
http://www.crt.state.la.us/crt/ocd/arch/laprehis/paleo.htm

Can't telll you much about the skullcrusher, but I guess you're right.

Markus