[DL] [OT] Savage Worlds Yahoo Group

i apologize for the interruption =)

A Savage Worlds Yahoo Group for discussion of the upcoming RPG of the
same name has been set up.  i thought folks on this list might be
interested. A listserv would have been better, i know, but my little
brain is easily befuddled by the technical aspects of setting up and
managing a listserv and my computer doesn't have the power to run the
software.

Sad, huh? ;)

Until someone better than i sets up a listserv, it will have to do.