RE: [DL] Regeneration

Or, you could rule that the manitou's found another way to screw with
the guy.  As it's not his original arm, it hangs lifeless at his side
when he has dominion.  The manitou though can use it with no problem
and may get a bonus to dominion rolls to do some fun stuff with the
"dead" arm while the player's in control.