From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of TobyAkers@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 3:08 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] House Rules: Fate Chips (looking for opinions)

This is the rule I use in my games.  I like it alot, as I was having the same problems as you.  I've also played in games where they use this rule, but say that if a wound is going to kill you then you can spend more than one chip.  (like if you take 10 wounds from something)  You could also reward them with bounty sometimes instead of chips.