Re: [DL] It's fixed now!

| O.K. Now, does it crash when you start the program, while you use the
| program, or wouldn't it even install? If during the program, is it always
in
| the same place? If so, where?

It won't even install. Setup says that it needs to update files on my
computer, and that it needs to reboot to do so. The computer reboots, but
setup does not update any files or install anything. It just reboots and
that's it. I try to run setup again, and the same thing happens all over
again.

Eric Young
1st Mass Cav
Co B