Re: [DL] Richmond (and other Virginia) game stores

In a message dated 7/2/2002 1:00:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, highway@cstone.net writes:

You're not going to pass a lot of big towns.  Richmond is your best bet
- Williamsburg is on past Richmond another 45 minutes or so.

Charlottesville is on your path about an hour outside of Richmond, but
as I said, our FLGS is fairly simple.  I can give directions off-list if
you're that interested.

SeanMike

Actually, I recommend both Fun N Games and Beholder's Eye in Blacksburg, VA. Just a few minutes off 81. Exit 118.

Yup. That's my home! Though I'll be at Origins.

Shane