Re: [DL] spirit lamps

Or the "power" of the lamps is a trapped luminescent
spirit. And every so often the "light" given off by
the lamp distorts things so that they look more
"Deadlands-ish." ;)

Fred J.

--- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@esper.com> wrote:
> ooohhhh... think of the possiblities... An MS making
> these "spirit lamps"
> that use electricity for all the good little boys &
> girls of Salt Lake City
> (ie: the Mormon kids) but instead of driving the
> "spirits" away, it draws
> them in.....  heh-heh....
>
> Jeff S
>

> >May possibly be another name for fairy lamps, which
> were the period version
> >of the nightlight.

=====
I've had it up to here. Listening to a small segment of people trying to put down America. America's the greatest land on Earth and we oughta be proud of what we have. I'm proud of America. I'm proud of our people and I'm going to prove it. We're American and damn proud of it!

Dink - Green Mind