Re: [DL] spirit lamps

OK, this I really like. At first thought, I saw that kind of power being invested in a candle, rather than a lamp, but the idea itself is a great one.

Ooh, perhaps a light bulb with a ghost steel filament that reflects light off the subject's soul, rather than their body? Would that possibly show when a Manitou, rather than a human soul, is in control of a Harrowed? Or just two figures struggling?

This is a good one...

Derek D. Bass

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup