[DL] Weekly World News Article - Nukes in the Civil War

I know, everyone's gone to Origins, so this place is
dead .... shoot, I'm leaving in a few minutes, but
someone just brought this to my attention and I had to
share:

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/news/index.cfm?instanceid=38840

It's a story of a Southener who almost made a nuke
during the civil war.  Course it's a weekly world news
story ... but then, that's our meat and potatoes :)

Anyway, just wanted to post while I rememeber.

-Munch "drivin fiend" Wolf