[DL] re: spirit lamps

I'm not sure why, but while reading the digest,I kept thinking of the little boy's lamp in "Sleepy Hollow".  The one that projected the various shadows from cutout shapes on his lamp.  Realize it's not exactly what everyone was talking about, but that is what I kept thinking of.  Maybe use it like a "Deck of Many Things" when lit.  Or maybe some sort of portal keeper to other realms goes about dispensing justice to various evildoers.  Kind of like the Green Lantern from DC's Tangent line.

"When a man lies, he murders some small part of the world."- Merlin (Nicol Williamson), Excalibur 1981