Re: [DL] Blessed Hucksters

> > Not for the player types out there, mind you!
> >

> > You player types don't read that good, do ya? Shoo!
> >

> > I now have a posse member asking if his blessed can become a huckster.
> >
> > shepherding the benign ones.
> There are no benign manitous to the best of anyone's knowledge (at least not
> mine).

Depending on whether or not you want to make difference between manitous
and e.g. nature spirits.

My players, at the moment, don't. And that's where he got the idea that
some of them might be benign.

They haven't figured out, that even if these basically fairly good hearted
nature spirits could help them do soul blasts etc. they might not want to,
and would propably be fairly pissed if somebody forced them to do it.

 ---Hulkin' Finn