Re: [DL] Blessed Hucksters

--- Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:

> ---- deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
> >  --- Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa
> you!

> ya?
> Shoo!
> > > > >

> The consensus seems to be no blessed can use what is
>
> basicly demon powered sorcery, but can a huckster
> have the faith skill and should it help him against
> backlash?

I would say sure to him having the skill. Even the
most hardened cardslinger could have a little faith in
the almighty. But it shouldn't help him with backlash.
If you dance with the devil, chances are you're going
to get burned.

Fred J.

=====
I've had it up to here. Listening to a small segment of people trying to put down America. America's the greatest land on Earth and we oughta be proud of what we have. I'm proud of America. I'm proud of our people and I'm going to prove it. We're American and damn proud of it!

Dink - Green Mind